Introducing Organic Bone Broth Protein Savory Herbs (with Organic Garlic, Rosemary and Thyme)
Great as a light lunch or dinner, or added to your favorite savory recipes.
The history of herb gardens dates back to Europe in the Middle Ages, and Egyptian schools of herbalists have been around since 3000 B.C. In short, the use of plants as herbs has been around a long time.
In fact, herbs such as organic garlic, rosemary and thyme have benefits beyond their delicious seasoning powers!
Organic Bone Broth Protein Savory Herbs Snapshot:
- Organic; Non-GMO; Paleo Friendly
- Supplies 20 grams of real, whole food complete protein per serving (no isolates)
- 0g of Sugar, NOT A LOW-CALORIE FOOD
- Featuring Collagen Type II
- Delicious savory organic bone broth protein boost pre- or post-workout; perfect while on-the-go; yummy in smoothies; favorite recipes; or for a quick, nutritious breakfast or snack
- Blends easily; boosts protein content in the diet
- Supports protein synthesis†
- Great for those with sensitivities to dairy, grains, gluten, peas, soy and nuts
WHAT IS BONE BROTH?
Bone broth is a highly nutritious stock. It’s made from the simmering of animal bones and connective tissue. Unlike stocks or bouillon, bone broth takes 24-48 hours to make.
Many health-conscious people have taken notice of this. In fact, bone broth has exploded in popularity recently.
Bottom Line:Bone broth is made by simmering animal bones and connective tissue. The resulting nutrient-dense liquid is used for soups, sauces and health drinks.
WHY IS BONE BROTH BENEFICIAL FOR HEALTH?
In addition to the key nutrients released, bone broth provides protein and features Type II collagen.
As you know, protein is the basic building block for your body. It’s necessary for healthy muscles, tissues, new cells, bones, ligaments, organs, skin, nails, hair and so much more.†
Simply put, you need protein to live and thrive.
Organic Bone Broth Protein is a great solution to protein supplementation.
It provides both muscle-building and connective tissue-supporting proteins, which support the structure AND the function of the body.†
Unmatched by only plant proteins, dairy proteins or meat proteins, Organic Bone Broth Protein is nutritional power personified!
Another key to bone broth’s power is Type II collagen.
Organic Bone Broth Protein features Type II Collagen (from organic chicken bone broth and organic chicken). Type II Collagen is one of the most popular collagens.